Saturday, December 22, 2007

New Year? Or just a continuation of Fate?

Well, seems that the dark season is teaching me plenty. Lots of introspection on myself and all that lies within this totally not-understood world.

This is the time of the year when I am spoken to on very subtle levels, and I am consistent in just being silent, alone, and thoughtful. Plenty is to come very soon. New ways to approach, and old ways to stubbornly let go of... even though I know they kick me in the ass every time.

I am indeed a Witch, but that doesn't mean I'm always wise when it comes to my own condition. I am in the place of counselor to many who come to me very regularly for advice, a shoulder to cry on, a sympathetic, if not empathetic listener. But do I always know what's best for myself? HA!!!!!

New things I'm told are coming. I have to say enough is enough when it comes to spiritual "children" and come to know how to help the "children" grow to be more of the spiritual adult. Come on! We are not meek little spirits!!! We are POWERFUL entities known as the Witch race! Claimants of the Red Thread Lineage!!!

Know how to be Proud in not being prideful and boastful. Know what the meaning of our lives are and finding that meaning within ourselves. Know that truth be first, no matter the cost. Truth in all things. Truth to ourselves and others in all things, in all ways, at all times. And of course, this entails being true to self first!

May this season of darkness bring enlightenment, prosperity and truth.

LA

No comments: